SBS BI Documentation
The SBS BI web app was designed to analyze (big) textual data, in order to calculate the Semantic Brand Score and produce a wide set of analytics.
- Fetch: collect textual data from multiple sources, such as Twitter or EventRegistry.
- Input: upload the corpus that will be analyzed (can be any textual data) and validate it.
- Parameters: set the parameters for the analysis.
- Analysis: run the analysis and obtain results and reports.
- Extra: run additional analyses that complement the main reports.
- Networks: upload and analyze social networks (can be networks of words or any other social actor).
The most typical app flow diagram is presented here:
Available at bi.semanticbrandscore.com.
Please contact us to request an access for research purposes.
Click here to see the main references regarding the Semantic Brand Score, this web app, tutorials and other related materials.