SBS BI Documentation
The SBS Business Intelligence web app was designed to analyze (big) textual data, in order to calculate the Semantic Brand Score and produce a wide set of text analytics. The app can also perform (social) network analysis tasks, e.g. computing metrics such as rotating leadership, distinctiveness centrality, or network similarity.
- Fetch: used to collect textual and network data from multiple sources, such as Twitter.
- Input: this is where the corpus can be uploaded and validated (can be any collection of documents).
- SBS Analysis: used to set the parameters for the main SBS analysis and topic modeling.
- Texts: additional textual analyses that complement the main reports. These include: a function for cleaning the corpus, the identification keywords, a function for named entity recognition and the generation of named entity networks, a word cloud generator and other functions for the analysis of the brand image or the documents in the corpus.
- Networks: used to upload and analyze social networks (can be networks of words or any other social actor).
The most typical app flow diagram is presented here:
Available at bi.semanticbrandscore.com.
Please contact us to request access for research purposes.
Click here to see the main references regarding the Semantic Brand Score, this web app, tutorials and other related materials.