The app can analyze any textual data, uploaded as a CSV file with the following characteristics:
- Has no header.
- Is fully encoded in utf-8.
- Text has to be in the first column, and dates (mm/dd/yyyy) in the second column. No other date formats are accepted.
- Text must have no quoting, and the CSV separator must not be in the text field.
- Source weights (optional) can be in the third column. Please note that higher scores indicate more important sources.
- Each user has a maximum allowed file size. Uploading bigger files is not allowed and they will be automatically deleted after upload.
You can analyze only one file at a time. The uploader will retain only the last uploaded CSV file, deleting the others.
This function is used to validate the uploaded CSV file and verify that there are no errors. Please:
- specify the CSV separator and the minimum length of documents (has to be at least 3 characters);
- optionally choose to validate weights placed in the third column of the uploaded file;
- optionally choose to automatically remove lines with errors. Please be careful, as this will change the uploaded file;
- optionally choose to remove all text documents (file rows) that contain one or more words listed in the field named prohibited words.
The system will also offer the possibility to download the input file that has been corrected.
Past Results Upload
This function is only available to advanced users.
This function can be used to merge the results of different past analyses and produce a unified report. For example, youd could merge analyses carried out considering the same set of brands, but different timeframes.
In order to successfully merge results of past analyses, you have to:
- Upload a single zip file containing all the results of previous analyses. Do not use folders inside the ZIP file.
- Keep the orignal form of file names, just adding numbers at their end (1, 2, 3,..). They will be merged automatically. Names of files in the ZIP have mandatory prefixes (the same as the app output), see an example here:
SBS_R_FULL1.csv, SBS_R_FULL2.csv, ..., SBS_associations1.csv, SBS_associations2.csv, ..., SBS_mostcommon1.csv, SBS_mostcommon2.csv, ...
- Do not include file different than those above-mentioned.
- Use the FULL version of results file and not the SMALL one.
- Remember that merging topic models, brand similarity and target words graphs is not allowed (as it has little sense). Please avoid putting these files into the ZIP.
- Avoid overlap of dates for the single brand.
- Remember that each user has a maximum file size allowed for the upload. Files above this limit will be automatically deleted after upload.
- Remember that you can upload only one zip file at a time. The uploader will retain only the last uploaded zip file, deleting the others.